Saturday, January 4, 2014

A notice of Apology

I'm sorry everyone. Not to make excuses, but combining late drives and the ridiculous fact that when I'm at my parents house for vacations the internet is so full of crap that I can't even watch Youtube without throwing it down the toilet, I end up having to wait until 2 in the morning to watch any of my movies to review. And because I had to wait that late, and I have been moving around so often, I realized quite quickly, that my last two, maybe even three reviews, were so terrible, I am going to have to re-write them. Now, I'm not going to be an idiot and replace a burnt out engine with one just as likely to burn out, so I will be going on hiatus until College starts up again. Once I'm back on Campus, I will be able to put my reviews on full time. 

Also, for all of you who will be waiting patiently, once I get my bearings back again, and all my terrible reviews have been cleaned up, I will be reviewing all the Alan Moore adapted movies, from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, to V for Vendetta, to even Watchmen and any others that I didn't know about.

And After that, I will be testing to see how much my fan-base is actually interested in this review, by holding a contest. It's my love letter to you all, I will review whatever Animated or adapted movie you people want me to review. More info will come when the event gets closer.

Happy Holidays everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment