Friday, August 2, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to Ani-Country, because a nation just isn't big enough to hold my ideas. Now, here at Ani-Country I'll be reviewing and discussing animations, comics, and other medias that are related such as Movie adaptations and others.

Now, to make this blog special, we won't just be reviewing stuff and giving critical remarks about it all. Along with that, I'll also be giving out segments where I just start rambling on about the Inner workings of my mind regarding the stuff.

The focus of the reviews here will be on the Writing and directing of films mostly, with some focus on art, music, and other such medias when credit is due, such as in a musical or an animated film

So feel free to have a lot of stuff be taken to the Nth degree and showered with a lot of self-depreciating humor.

Here's a link to the Google+ account so that you can keep in touch with all my new reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment